- Guidance For Employers – Click here to download guidance for employers to plan and respond to the Coronavirus.
- Workplace Tips – For workplace tips and resources for employers to combat the virus, please click here.
- Corporate Aid Tracker – Click here to view our corporate aid tracker for details on how businesses are helping nationwide.
- Survey on Business Impact – To view business impact survey results from the American Chamber of Commerce in China, click here.
- Resilience in a Box – If your business needs help putting a plan in place, click here to use the U.S. Chamber Foundation’s toolkit created in partnership with the UPS foundation.
- More Resources – For more resources, including consolidated, business-specific guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), please click here.
- Support the Modernization of the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) – The administration recently announced steps to modernize and streamline the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) regulations to improve environmental permitting and reduce delays that are hampering the construction of infrastructure projects. The U.S. Chamber is now leading a broad coalition — Unlock American Investment — to represent the business community and its workers in support of these proposed updates. Please encourage your members to contact the administration to show support for modernizing NEPA. Click here to send a letter to the President
- The 2020 Dream Big Awards – Each year, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce partners with Chase for Business® to recognize and celebrate small businesses around the country who are achieving success, creating opportunity, and inspiring others with the 2020 Dream Big Awards. Applications and nominations for the 2020 Dream Big Awards will open on Monday, March 2, 2020. Click here for more information
Recent Postings to www.USChamber.com:
- Aviation Soars to New Heights by THOMAS J. DONOHUE – Monday, March 9, 2020
- Here are 3 Big Topics at the 2020 Aviation Summit by SEAN HACKBARTH – Wednesday, March 4, 2020
- U.S. Chamber Urges Businesses Not to Overreact to Virus by THADDEUS SWANEK – Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Recent USCC Press Releases:
- U.S. Chamber Supports Federal Reserve Coronavirus Actions – Monday, March 9, 2020
- U.S. Chamber Creates Task Forces to help Businesses Mitigate Impact of Coronavirus and Reiterates Call for “Facts Over Fear” – Friday, March 6, 2020
- U.S. Chamber Congratulates Daren Tang on Nomination to Lead World Intellectual Property Organization – Wednesday, March 4, 2020
U.S. Chamber CEO Donohue: ‘Our response to the coronavirus must be grounded in facts, not driven by fear’ – Wednesday, March 4, 2020
Last modified: March 11, 2020