Medical Hypnosis with Roger Moore at Palm Desert Hypnosis
You may be thinking: “Medical Hypnosis – What’s that?” You’re not the only one with that question. I’m asked that a lot.
For more than 22 years I offered Medical Hypnosis in the Medical Dental Building in downtown Seattle and on Bainbridge Island. I have worked at Peninsula Cancer Center in Poulsbo, WA., and I’ve been teaching Medical Hypnosis classes across the U.S. for many years. Now, my wife and I are happy to call Palm Desert home.
Medical hypnosis is the use of hypnosis for medical conditions to help reduce anxiety, pain, help manage other symptoms and promote healing. It’s gaining attention and inspiring success stories as its use grows.
Hypnosis has been studied for many conditions, here are a few of them:
- Weight loss. Hypnosis is proven to be one of the most effective ways to lose weight and keep it off. (I should know, 25 years ago I lost 120 pounds, and it’s still gone.)
- Pain control. Hypnosis may help with pain due to burns, cancer, childbirth, irritable bowel syndrome, fibromyalgia, temporomandibular joint problems, dental procedures and headaches.
- Hot flashes. Hypnosis may relieve symptoms of hot flashes associated with menopause.
- Behavior change. Hypnosis has been used with success in the treatment of insomnia, bed-wetting, smoking, and overeating.
- Cancer treatment side effects. Hypnosis is effective for easing side effects related to chemotherapy and radiation treatment.
- Mental health conditions. Hypnosis helps treat symptoms of anxiety, phobias and post-traumatic stress.
- Autoimmune Disease. Studies have shown that the use of various sorts of imagery and relaxation exercises can indeed improve the function of specific parts of the immune system.
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s Disease. Research shows that hypnosis can help improve concentration, reduce fear, improve sleep and overall quality of life.
- End-of-life. Hypnosis can help people to more fully live every moment that’s left.
Some of you may be wondering if you can be hypnotized–well I have a page on my website that answers that very question. Or perhaps you’d like to know more about how medical hypnosis works–you guessed it–there’s a page for that too.
In addition to seeing clients at my office at 74-967 Sheryl Avenue, Palm Desert, I’m able to work with clients from all over the world using video chat.
I’d love to talk with you about how Medical Hypnosis can help you!
So just give me a call at (760) 219-8079 or send me an email, Roger@HypnosisHealthInfo.com to schedule a free consultation. And please be sure to visit my main website, which is overflowing with resources: https://hypnosishealthinfo.com/ as well as the site for my new office here: https://palmdeserthypnosis.com/
Last modified: April 4, 2019