A few weeks ago my post on Questions to Ask During a One-on-One garnered a lot of attention. Today’s post follows a similar theme and, thanks to a tip from Shannon at Soapbox, provides 10 questions to consider asking during team meetings (with a few of my own ideas thrown in).
- When is the best time to give work-related feedback?
- What information do you need in order to perform better? How would this help you/us?
- What is our team’s biggest challenge?
- What blocks our success?
- What do we need to start doing? Why?
- What do we need to stop doing? Why?
- What have we forgot to do that worked in the past?
- What was a win we/you had last week?
- What is an example of how we successfully demonstrated one of our core values (with our team or with our customers)?
- What is an example of how we failed to demonstrate one of our core values? How can we avoid doing this again?
There are a lot of great questions and this list simply provides a few fresh ideas. What would you like to this list?
Last modified: April 10, 2018